Pointsofu’s products and services are provided by Pointsofu.
Pointsofu allows you to post and share photos of public events (“Photos”), you are not allowed to post vectorial images, illustrations, logos, retouched photos or graphic design objects as “Photos” to Pointsofu. Pointsofu allows you also to post comments, links, photos and other materials as comments and part of your account. “Photos” and anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Service is referred to as “Content.” You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the Content you post to Pointsofu.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Pointsofu prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Pointsofu upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Pointsofu users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (the “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Pointsofu.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any Pointsofu users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Pointsofu page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your Pointsofu account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Pointsofu is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Pointsofu reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- Pointsofu may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Pointsofu. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from Pointsofu, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Pointsofu will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Pointsofu’s express consent).
- If you want to open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, or you want to use our Service for commercial purposes, you must ask the permission in advance and send us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are authorized to open an account then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. If you use our Service for commercial purposes in violation of these Terms, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pointsofu and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties), in any way related to (a) your access to or use of our Service, (b) your User Content, or (c) your breach of any of these Terms.
- Some of the Service may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Pointsofu may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by Pointsofu (“Content”). The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Pointsofu, Pointsofu owns and retains all rights in the Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Content.
- The Pointsofu name and logo belong to Pointsofu, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Pointsofu.
- Although it is Pointsofu’s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Pointsofu reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Pointsofu, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Pointsofu encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. Pointsofu will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure. Pointsofu cares about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, Pointsofu cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Pointsofu is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of special relationship, and that your decision to submit any Content does not place Pointsofu in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your Content. None of your Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Pointsofu, and Pointsofu will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
- We are always developing Pointsofu working to make it more awesome. We do not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. Pointsofu takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Pointsofu is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any restriction or compensation to you.
Pointsofu has adopted and implemented the Pointsofu Copyright Policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information, please read our Copyright Policy below:
Pointsofu (“Pointsofu”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Pointsofu’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the laws of Italy and CEE, Pointsofu will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Pointsofu website (the “Site”) that are reported to Pointsofu, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by emailing the Notice to Pointsofu.
Pointsofu will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site. Notice of Alleged Infringement “Notice”: (a) Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed; (2) Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found; (c) Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and email address; (d) Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” and “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”; (e) Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Emailing this Notice, with all items completed, to Pointsofu at email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, POINTSOFU SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE PRODUCTS; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL POINTSOFU’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Italy and CEE, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. We each agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court located in Bologna – Italy, for any actions.